Directions to Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
From Northern Westchester and Connecticut
1. Take the Hutchinson River Parkway South to Exit 12, East Lincoln Ave. After exit, bear right. Turn right onto East Lincoln Ave., and go 9/10 mile to Webster Ave. Turn right on Webster; go 3/10 mi. to Lockwood Ave. Turn left on Lockwood, and go two blocks to Glover Johnson Place. Turn right.
2. Take the Connecticut Turnpike South to Exit 16, New England Thruway South (I-95). Follow directions at #6 below.
From the Bronx and New York City
3. Take Parkways to Robert F. Kennedy (Triboro), Throgs Neck or Whitestone Bridges. Follow signs for New England Thruway, I-95 North, and take exit at #16. Follow directions from #6 below.
4. Take the Hutchinson River Pkwy North to Exit 12, East Lincoln Ave. After exiting, turn left. Follow directions from #1 above.
5. Take FDR Drive North to Willis Ave. Bridge. Take Major Deegan Expwy (I-87) to Cross County Parkway East. Follow signs for Hutchinson River Parkway North. Take Exit 10, New Rochelle Road. Turn right Rd. Go 4/10 mi. to Eastchester Road then turn left on Eastchester. Go 8/10 mi. to North Ave. Turn right on North Ave, 9/10 mile to Lockwood Ave. Turn Right on Lockwood to Glover Johnson Pl. Turn left on Glover Johnson.
6. New England Thruway - Exit 16 Follow signs to North Ave. Right on North Ave.; one block to Lockwood Ave. Left on Lockwood, 3 blocks to Glover Johnson Pl. Left on Glover Johnson.
Take the New Haven Railroad to New Rochelle. Upon exiting, walk left to Depot Plaza. Go right on Memorial Hwy. Cross over Memorial Hwy. at Union Ave. sign. Continue right on Memorial Hwy. Go one block to Washington Ave. Turn left on Washington to Glover Johnson Place. Turn right on Glover.
Visitor parking is available on Glover Johnson Place, directly across the street from the main entrance.