Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital is a 242-bed, community-based teaching hospital offering primary, acute and emergency care to the residents of southern Westchester. Since its founding in 1892, Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital has provided for the diverse medical needs of the community and region it serves.
The Hospital is part of Montefiore Health System, a premier academic medical center and the University Hospital for Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
Montefiore New Rochelle has a number of leading-edge services and programs that have earned distinction by state and national organizations for achieving and maintaining the highest quality of care within the specialty. Among its distinctions:
- Designation as a Center of Excellence by the American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
- Designation as a New York State Stroke Center.
- Designation as a New York State perinatal hospital with a Level 3 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit that provides state-of-the-art care for fragile newborns.
- Receipt of the Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission as a certified Center of Excellence in both hip and knee joint replacement.
Coronavirus: What you need to know from Montefiore-Einstein
COVID-19 TESTING is available by appointment at the MMG New Rochelle Health Center located at 29 Glover Johnson Place, New Rochelle, NY. Please call 914-701-1700 to schedule an appointment.
Testing at the Montefiore New Rochelle Emergency Department is only available for patients/community members who are symptomatic and as supplies allow.To locate a COVID-19 testing site and schedule an appointment, visit Find a Test Site Near You | Department of Health (ny.gov). Individuals who require assistance accessing this content are encouraged to contact the New York State COVID-19 Hotline at 1-888-364-3065 for more information. Please call the testing site or your healthcare provider before you go for testing.
- Vaccination information, frequently asked questions, and more.
- VISITOR POLICY: We are happy to welcome visitors to Montefiore. Please see the details on our increased visitation guidelines.
Dr. Steven Zelicof and his Joint Solutions Team at Montefiore New Rochelle are now performing Mako® Robotic-Arm Assisted Total and Partial Knee Replacements
Montefiore New Rochelle is the first community-based teaching hospital in Westchester to offer robotic-assisted joint replacement, offering greater accuracy, less pain and faster recovery. Get an appointment within seven days guaranteed. Discover more and request an appointment.