Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital is a 242-bed, community-based teaching hospital offering primary, acute and emergency care to the residents of southern Westchester. Since its founding in 1892, Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital has provided for the diverse medical needs of the community and region it serves.
The Hospital is part of Montefiore Health System, a premier academic medical center and the University Hospital for Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
Montefiore New Rochelle has a number of leading-edge services and programs that have earned distinction by state and national organizations for achieving and maintaining the highest quality of care within the specialty. Among its distinctions:
- Designation as a Center of Excellence by the American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery.
- Designation as a New York State Stroke Center.
- Designation as a New York State perinatal hospital with a Level 3 Neonatal Intensive Care Unit that provides state-of-the-art care for fragile newborns.
- Receipt of the Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission as a certified Center of Excellence in both hip and knee joint replacement.
Coronavirus: What you need to know from Montefiore-Einstein
- Please be advised, to be consistent with the Governor’s Executive Order regarding lifting Covid-19 restrictions and closing all Department of Health supported COVID-19 testing sites, the last day of operations for the Montefiore New Rochelle COVID-19 testing site is Friday, July 2, 2021. Individuals seeking a COVID-19 test after July 2 can schedule an appointment with the Montefiore New Rochelle Health Center by calling 914-701-1700.
We are grateful to have had the opportunity to provide this service to the New Rochelle community through these challenging times.
- Vaccination information, frequently asked questions, and more.
- VISITOR POLICY: We are happy to welcome visitors to Montefiore. Please see the details on our increased visitation guidelines.
Dr. Steven Zelicof and his Joint Solutions Team at Montefiore New Rochelle are now performing Mako® Robotic-Arm Assisted Total and Partial Knee Replacements
Montefiore New Rochelle is the first community-based teaching hospital in Westchester to offer robotic-assisted joint replacement, offering greater accuracy, less pain and faster recovery. Get an appointment within seven days guaranteed. Discover more and request an appointment.